\library_common (model, users, etc)
\library_datastore (DAOs for AppEngine Datastore)
\library_application (common gxt/gwt stuff for login, place management, etc)

#1: Intelli-J is reporting weird JRE Emulation Errors.
As it stands, the gradle builds work great; however, in Intelli-J, when I
edit any of the client classes in library projects, Intelli-J gives me a
warning that: Method 'String.compareTo( String )' in not present in the JRE
Emulation Library so it cannot be used in client code. So, obviously,
that's not correct. Intelli-J still compiles and runs fine, but I'd like to
make it stop doing that.

#2: Something Fishy with Startup Times
So, this thing takes FOREVER to get to the module loaded in DevMode. The
server starts and the plugin connects, but I get an unresponsive javascript
errors in chrome before the thing ever shows up. I have to hit "No" every
time just to get it to come up. The first time. It doesn't seem TOO bad
once it's rolling, but MAN it's so so slow. Any tips on what I might be
doing wrong?

Thanks for any tips!