You actually have three properties, not two - the 'extend-property'
declaration means 'add these to the existing list of values'. Running the
SOYC report will give you the full story on your properties and
permutations (and lots more besides).

Try a <set-property line to specify not only 'add these to the existing
list' but additionally 'and restrict to just these settings'. Notice that
you already use set-property for the user.agent, the same should be done
for locales.

This existing local is 'default', and is what is using your
AppResources.properties - without 'default' being in the list, that file
may not be required (I don't remember one way or the other).