Hi,

I'm trying to use GWT Elemental however receive run-time errors every time.

I added gwt-elemental.jar to my build path and am able to use the code
within my project. When i then tried to run the application i received an
error

No source code is available for type elemental.html.FileReader; did you
forget to inherit a required module?

so then i tried adding the following line to my projects gwt.xml file

<inherits name="elemental.Elemental" />

i tried this both beneath and above  the following line

<inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.User' />

however at run-time i now receive the following errors

[ERROR] [elementaldemo] - Unable to load module entry point class
com.example.ElemDemo.client.ElementalDemo (see associated exception for
details)

[ERROR] [elementaldemo] - Failed to load module 'elementaldemo' from user
agent 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2062.124 Safari/537.36' at 127.0.0.1:10689

i've tried creating new projects and i get to the same stage. Please could
someone help?