Hi,

I'm preparing a big switch (GWT2.3 to 2.6.1, which may change to 2.7.0
depening on the final release date), and I'm having trouble with the
xsiframe linker.. I have no problems with adding script> tags in the HTML
file.

Actually, I wrote a linker (a subclass of CrossSiteIframeLinker), which
outputs the list of JS files to a properties file.

On the server side, a class reads this file to add <script> tags (we use
JSP).

My problem is that we have a rather complex integration process, with
several GWT applications on the same page.

   - a Container app, which creates Desktop-like UI, and exposes some JS
   native API to interact with other apps.
   - several Functional apps, each one containing one or more "functional
   modules". Each functional module description is "injected" to the container
   app, which creates a launcher command. Invoking the command (done in the
   container app) triggers the creation of the functional module UI (done in
   the functional app). When this function returns, the container grabs the
   new DOM element and creates a Window UI around it.

My problem with the XSI linker is that I cannot get it to work as it did
before..

In my sample deployment, the container is called SampleGWTContainer, and
the functional app is called SampleApplication.

I have the following error in the console :

$wnd.SampleApplication.runAsyncCallback2 is not a function

The odd thing is that when I start SuperDevMode, and recompile
SampleApplication, it works.
If I recompile SampleGWTContainer, I have the same error.

I still have to try to remove the split point, to make know if it is a
Linker or a Code Splitting related problem..

Any idea that might help me out?

Thanks a lot,

Etienne