Hello,

we have a big problem using GWT tables in combination with Internet
Explorer 11.

Our software is a form management system with which a user can create forms
with a WYSIWYG editor. The systems uses GWT to render these forms within
the browser. In some - more or less strange - circumstances, the Internet
Explorer 11
causes problems with input fields in the table. Focussed input fields do
not show the cursor and editing the content has no effect, sometimes the
edited text is even written somewhere into the DOM.
With GWT 2.5.1 the problem was much more present than with GWT 2.7. This
leads to the assumption that something within GWT was changed (or even
fixed) from 2.5.1 to 2.7 according to this problem. We are very perplexed
by now and do not
know how to tackle the problem furthermore.

These are URLs to a form containing the problem as well in GWT 2.5.1 as in
GWT 2.7.0.

http://webtest.d-velop.de:8081/forms/anonymous/index.jsp?formId=7mcn1rajo6jhgib518oekmh79m&formVersion=1&docId=&logLevel=INFO

(GWT 2.5.1 -> Problem)

http://webtest.d-velop.de:8081/forms21gwt270/anonymous/index.jsp?formId=7mcn1rajo6jhgib518oekmh79m&formVersion=1&docId=&logLevel=INFO

(GWT 2.7.0 -> STILL Problem)

These are URLs to a form, in which the problem was solved from GWT 2.5.1 to
GWT 2.7.0.

http://webtest.d-velop.de:8081/forms/anonymous/index.jsp?formId=62uc4i4g2b3h2kj5r1qiea1art&formVersion=2

(GWT 2.5.1 -> Problem)

http://webtest.d-velop.de:8081/forms21gwt270/anonymous/index.jsp?formId=62uc4i4g2b3h2kj5r1qiea1art&formVersion=2

(GWT 2.7.0 -> fixxed)

Does anybody know this problem or even have an idea how to solve it? It is
very difficult to reduce the example since the problem seems to depend on
special (unknown) circumstances. We hope that the GWT tean did some
explicit fixes for IE11
support which solved the problem, though not completely.

We would be appreciate any helpful idea or advice.

Thanks in advance!

Greetz
Carsten