On the backend side, we are using Jersey (2.7) in my company and we are
happy with it.

We use RestyGWT for the client side.

A small tutorial to make it both work together
 : http://ronanquillevere.github.io/2014/03/16/gwt-rest-app.html#.VH7cdDHF-OQ

To make the injection work with Guice (using HK2 bridge) have a look at
this : https://github.com/mycom-int/jersey-guice-aop