Hi!

We are using "iframe" to render document content fetched from the server.
The document on the server could have been created using Word as authoring
tool / created via an HTML editor on the client itself. The content on the
server is stored in individual items on the server. We need to fetch a
certain number of such items in one go and then scroll and fetch more
content. Since the content can have it's own formatting we have used the
"iframe" so that the application's styling does not interfere with the
document content.

Going forward we want to introduce following feature"-

We are displaying the items in a HTML panel as cell widgets. We want to be
able to scroll to the specific content when we select a cell widget and if
we select content then we should highlight the corresponding item. In order
to achieve this we are thinking of using the GWT cell widget to show
content also. Does this sound OK ? are there any limitations on the iframe
which makes this kind of selection difficult ?