Hi all,
I am new to GWT. Need your input. Current app is using GWT 1.7.0

Is it better to migrate to gwt2.6.1 because it will be much smoother with
less hurdles than migrating to gwt2.7.0 since I am new to gwt ?
                                            (OR)
Is it better to migrate to gwt2.7.0 even though I am new to gwt and the
hurdles I face in migrating will be same as gwt2.6.1 ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.