Just as the "excludes" seems to be too powerful and exclude the files
*everywhere*, regardless of the inheritance topology, the "skips" seems to
be* too weak*.  In my tests, if I convert the *Excluder* Module to use
skips, it appears to do *nothing* when included by Module *B* as I
described above - the resources are still there in the WAR.  Note that in
my design, Module *A* picks up the resources via a dependency on Module*
ImageResources*, where* A* and* ImageResources* may not even have the same
(Java) package/path.  I then want to define Module* B* as inheriting* A*
and *Excluder*, and have *Excluder* exclude those resources. Using "skips"
this fails - *Excluder* does nothing.

What I need is a way to delete file resources from a module that were
picked up by it inheriting another module, without losing the capability to
have a third module add them back after inheriting the first.