On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 2:56:47 PM UTC+1, Anjum Naseer wrote:
Hello all,

Actulally i am new in GWT, i have a situation here in which i have a
developed system in GWT, i have to customize it. I have a table with a
filter header which contains text fields, date fields and combo boxes.
Text fields are StoreFilterFields, when i type some string into it in order
to filter the table records appears a 'X' button. This 'X' remains visible
as long as field has focus and filter text, if it is empty or loose focus
'X' disappears.
As it is shown in following screen shot.

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0gVaNmWTs1M/VNDWJCXXmFI/AAAAAAAAAGA/PbM4CkBq3L8/s1600/1.jpg>