That fails like this:

Unknown argument: -Dgwt.usearchives=false
Google Web Toolkit 2.7.0
Compiler [-logLevel level] [-workDir dir] [-[no]compileReport]
[-X[no]checkCasts] [-X[no]classMetadata] [-[no]draftCompile]
[-[no]checkAssertions] [-X[no]closureCompiler] [-XfragmentCount
numFragments] [-XfragmentMerge numFragments] [-gen dir]
[-[no]incrementalCompileWarnings] [-XjsInteropMode [NONE, JS, CLOSURE]]
[-missingDepsFile file] [-Xnamespace PACKAGE, NONE] [-optimize level]
[-[no]overlappingSourceWarnings] [-[no]saveSource] [-style style]
[-[no]failOnError] [-X[no]enforceStrictResources] [-[no]validateOnly]
[-sourceLevel [auto, 1.6, 1.7]] [-localWorkers count] [-[no]incremental]
[-war dir] [-deploy dir] [-extra dir] [-saveSourceOutput dir]
[-XmethodNameDisplayMode NONE | ONLY_METHOD_NAME | ABBREVIATED | FULL]
module[s]

where
  -logLevel                        The level of logging detail: ERROR,
WARN, INFO, TRACE, DEBUG, SPAM, or ALL
  -workDir                         The compiler's working directory for
internal use (must be writeable; defaults to a system temp dir)
  -[no]compileReport               Compile a report that tells the "Story
of Your Compile". (defaults to OFF)
  -X[no]checkCasts                 EXPERIMENTAL: Insert run-time checking
of cast operations. (defaults to ON)
  -X[no]classMetadata              EXPERIMENTAL: Include metadata for some
java.lang.Class methods (e.g. getName()). (defaults to ON)
  -[no]draftCompile                Compile quickly with minimal
optimizations. (defaults to OFF)
  -[no]checkAssertions             Include assert statements in compiled
output. (defaults to OFF)
  -X[no]closureCompiler            EXPERIMENTAL: Compile output Javascript
with the Closure compiler for even further optimizations. (defaults to OFF)
  -XfragmentCount                  EXPERIMENTAL: Limits of number of
fragments using a code splitter that merges split points.
  -XfragmentMerge                  DEPRECATED (use -XfragmentCount
instead): Enables Fragment merging code splitter.
  -gen                             Debugging: causes normally-transient
generated types to be saved in the specified directory
  -[no]incrementalCompileWarnings  Whether to show warnings during
monolithic compiles for issues that will break in incremental compiles
(strict compile errors, strict source directory inclusion, missing
dependencies). (defaults to OFF)
  -XjsInteropMode                  Specifies JsInterop mode, either NONE,
JS, or CLOSURE (defaults to NONE)
  -missingDepsFile                 Specifies a file into which detailed
missing dependency information will be written.
  -Xnamespace                      Puts most JavaScript globals into
namespaces. Default: PACKAGE for -draftCompile, otherwise NONE
  -optimize                        Sets the optimization level used by the
compiler.  0=none 9=maximum.
  -[no]overlappingSourceWarnings   Whether to show warnings during
monolithic compiles for overlapping source inclusion. (defaults to OFF)
  -[no]saveSource                  Enables saving source code needed by
debuggers. Also see -debugDir. (defaults to OFF)
  -style                           Script output style: OBF[USCATED],
PRETTY, or DETAILED (defaults to OBF)
  -[no]failOnError                 Fail compilation if any input file
contains an error. (defaults to OFF)
  -X[no]enforceStrictResources     EXPERIMENTAL: Avoid adding implicit
dependencies on "client" and "public" for modules that don't define any
dependencies. (defaults to OFF)
  -[no]validateOnly                Validate all source code, but do not
compile. (defaults to OFF)
  -sourceLevel                     Specifies Java source level (defaults to
auto:1.6)
  -localWorkers                    The number of local workers to use when
compiling permutations
  -[no]incremental                 Compiles faster by reusing data from the
previous compile. (defaults to OFF)
  -war                             The directory into which deployable
output files will be written (defaults to 'war')
  -deploy                          The directory into which deployable but
not servable output files will be written (defaults to 'WEB-INF/deploy'
under the -war directory/jar, and may be the same as the -extra
directory/jar)
  -extra                           The directory into which extra files,
not intended for deployment, will be written
  -saveSourceOutput                Overrides where source files useful to
debuggers will be written. Default: saved with extras.
  -XmethodNameDisplayMode          Emit extra information allow chrome dev
tools to display Java identifiers in many places instead of JavaScript
functions.
and
  module[s]                        Specifies the name(s) of the module(s)
to compile