Hi all,

In  order to make you always more efficient on you development process, the
Putnami team has built a new gradle plugin to work on GWT projects.

All the documentation and the usages are available on :
https://github.com/Putnami/putnami-gradle-plugin

The main goals of that plugin are :
- Run the SDM on Jetty 9.
- SDM works fine with multi-module projects.
- Ease of use; It's very simple to fit, and to configure.

You will find some samples into the sources:
https://github.com/Putnami/putnami-gradle-plugin/tree/master/samples

The next steps are :
- gwtSetup : initialisation of the project, with the same idea of the maven
archetype
- extend the possibility to run the webapp on different containers.

Let me know if you are interested on it, and if you have got some special
needs. We will try to be as reactive as possible.

Regards.