Yes I use it and I also update its version as 2.6.1 but I still have this
problem :

gwt-maven-plugin:*2.6.1*:compile (default) @ com.ibank.myproject.test ---
[INFO] Loading inherited module 'com.ibank.myproject.test.Test'
[INFO]    Loading inherited module 'com.ibank.myproject.framework.ui'
[INFO]       [ERROR] Unexpected error while processing XML
[INFO] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/gwt/core/ext/GeneratorExt