Hi Jens,

I have already tried to add more RAM, also added now more workers. Nothing
helps. If I try to compile with log level info, the process runs, and
runs...and I shut it down after 1.5hrs :) this is the logging I got in the
full time:

Compiling module app.xxx
   Ignored 8 units with compilation errors in first pass.
Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all
errors.
GWT compilation terminated by the user.

I have also taken out I18n, so it should compile just 6 permutations. From
the logging looks like never getting to this point...

Here a debug from SDM working compile:

Runing CodeServer with parameters: [-noprecompile, -port, 9876,
-sourceLevel, 1.7, -bindAddress, 127.0.0.1, -launcherDir, D:\app\war,
-logLevel, INFO, app]
Super Dev Mode starting up
   workDir: C:\xxx\gwt-codeserver-5484421791847069544.tmp

   Ignored 18 units with compilation errors in first pass.
Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all
errors.
   Module setup completed in 4860 ms

The code server is ready at http://127.0.0.1:9876/
Code server started in 5027 ms
waited 3461 ms for code server to finish
GET /recompile/app
   Job app_1_0
      starting job: app_1_0
      binding: user.agent=safari
      binding: user.agent.os=windows
      Compiling module app
         Ignored 8 units with compilation errors in first pass.
Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all
errors.
         Unification traversed 38680 fields and methods and 3590 types.
3537 are considered part of the current module and 3537 had all of their
fields and methods traversed.
         Compiling 1 permutation
            Compiling permutation 0...
            Linking per-type JS with 3521 new types.
               prelink JS size = 6711408
               prelink sourcemap = 6711408 bytes and 173696 lines
               postlink JS size = 6597831
               postlink sourcemap = 6597831 bytes and 171037 lines
            Source Maps Enabled
         Compile of permutations succeeded
         Compilation succeeded -- 13,569s
      Linking into
C:\xxx\gwt-codeserver-5484421791847069544.tmp\app\compile-2\war\app;
Writing extras to
C:\xxx\gwt-codeserver-5484421791847069544.tmp\app\compile-2\extras\app
         Link succeeded
         Linking succeeded -- 0,884s
      14,621s total -- Compile completed
GET /sourcemaps/xxx/AD66B99E36BBEEC235C3ACB4E459557F_sourcemap.json
   sent source map for module 'xxx' in 63 ms

I also tried to compile it from a ANT script, with a log level set to
TRACE.

Here my log file was filled up in a loop with this debug, and after 1hrs I
also killed the process...

 Rebinding xxxt.model.services.login.LoginService
     [java]          Invoking generator
com.google.gwt.user.rebind.rpc.ServiceInterfaceProxyGenerator
     [java]             Generating client proxy for remote service
interface 'xxx.model.services.login.LoginService'
     [java]                Analyzing
'mk.icelabs.wol.client.model.services.login.LoginService' for serializable
types
     [java]                   Analyzing methods:
     [java]                      public abstract xxx.domain.user.User
getMySelf(java.lang.String sessionToken) throws
xxx.exception.customer.ELogin
     [java]                         Parameter: java.lang.String sessionToken
     [java]                            java.lang.String is already a root
type.
     [java]                      public abstract java.lang.String
login(java.lang.String userName, java.lang.String password) throws
xxx.exception.customer.ELogin
     [java]                         Return type: java.lang.String
     [java]                            java.lang.String is already a root
type.
     [java]                         Parameter: java.lang.String userName
     [java]                            java.lang.String is already a root
type.
     [java]                         Parameter: java.lang.String password
     [java]                            java.lang.String is already a root
type.
     [java]       Rebinding xxx.model.services.login.LoginService
[...]

Then I also tried to compile with
 <collapse-all-properties/>
Not a change at all...

As last I tried to take out code usage in onModuleLoad, I just add one
label there. Same problem again.
I guess its some king of project setup problem, and compiler is looping on
pre visit. But why it works for SDM...

Tnx
-B