--- On Mon, 9/8/08, shera betania <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: shera betania <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [jurnalisme] Lowongan Kerja di Media IT
To: "jurnalisme" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 10:12 PM

            A growing IT&internet media company invites you to join one of our

business divisions. If you are a person enjoying challenges, working in

a team with umlimited creativity, and is a result oriented then you

might be a person who we are looking for.

Join our company as a [art of our team for the position:

Account Executive/Ads Sales (Code : ADS)

- D3/S1 Degree of related major

- one (1) year experience in selling advertisements in printing or

online media

- Proven sales track record

- Broad linkagw of companies (especially IT and technology company)

General Requirement:

- competent in english is obligated

- able to work overtime if needed

- a can do personality

- light-hearted personality

- fresh graduated are welcome

Please send your application letter and CV to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] co.id

(<100 KB)

-please state the code in the e-mail subject

- please bear in mind that only shortlist candidate will be notified by

e-mail,please check your e-mail regularly to see your interview date.

Kirim email ke