Indonesia ?  No Cash, No Hope, No Wonder...

When Allan Greenspan, chairman of the Federal Reserve

visited Indonesia, DTKTD invited him to give a speech in

Borobudur Room about, "  Indonesia economic problems

and how to solve them. "

When he finished, sudenly all of us who attended his speech, asked the same
question :
 " How did America survive with the great depression and the economic turnmoil
recently ? "

With his expressive body language, he answered our question.

" As all of you know, America, like Indonesia, is a very big country, both of
us have big natural resources, but . . . . . . . . . . . . .

America has 3 things that Indonesia has not :

First, . . we had Johny Cash, the great entertainer in Las Vegas.

Second, . . we have Bob Hope, the great commedian and

Third, . . . we have Stevie Wonder, the black American

singer, although he is blind, he gives lot of inspiration,........

Indonesia ............?

No Cash, No Hope and No Wonder . .

Nama baru untuk Anda!
Dapatkan nama yang selalu Anda inginkan di domain baru @ymail dan @rocketmail.