----- Forwarded Message ----
From: bakri arbie <daya...@yahoo.com>
To: alumnipran...@yahoogroups.com
Cc: arbie bakri <arbieba...@yahoo.com>; Bp Asri Arbie <asri_ar...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Mon, June 28, 2010 7:50:39 PM
Subject: Fw: Emerging Technologies Monday Update (06/28/2010)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: MIT Technology Review <newslet...@my.trnewsletter.com>
To: daya...@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, June 28, 2010 7:26:10 PM

Technology Review Daily Update
All newsletters are sent from the domain "trnewsletter.com." Please use the
domain name
(not the entire "from" address, which varies) when configuring e-mail or spam
filter rules, if you have them.
 Emerging Technologies
 Daily Update
Computing    Web    Communications    Energy    Materials    Biomedicine
Business
June 28, 2010
 Computer Security
by TR Editors and Freelancers
Cyber attacks are inspiring new defenses for networks, personal computers, and
smart phones.
Read More »

The German Experiment
by Evan I. Schwartz
The government sets a premium price on solar and other alternative power
sources. The policy offers lessons in ways to encourage the use of renewable
energy.
Read More »

 Building a Substitute Pancreas for Diabetics
by Emily Singer
A startup hopes implanted insulin-producing cells will free diabetics from
insulin injections.
Read More »

  Current Issue
Table of Contents
Subscribe and save 36%
Subscribe to Technology Review Digital
    Events
EmTech @ MIT 2010
September 21-23, 2010
MIT Campus, Cambridge, MA
Now in its 10th year, the emt...@mit conference gives you access to the most
innovative labs, companies, and entrepreneurs from around the world. emt...@mit
is packed with groundbreaking demos, thought-provoking keynotes, interactive
breakout sessions, and opportunities for exclusive networking with our
senior-level audience.
Sponsored Events
EurekaFest
June 16 - 19, 2010
MIT Stata Center; Museum of Science, Boston
TechConnect World
June 21-25, 2010
Anaheim, CA
2010 IEEE Conference on Innovative Technologies for an Efficient and Reliable
Electricity Supply
September 27-28, 2010
Waltham, Massachusetts
FutureM
October 4-8, 2010
Boston, MA

Personalized Medicine
The Technology Review Custom Team takes a look at the technologies that are
changing the ways in which we do business. This section takes a look at the
advancements in the life sciences industry.
Read More »

Resources
City Government Uses Online Services for Messaging, Saves 40%  Annually
Learn how to cut IT costs with Microsoft's cloud services
Microsoft is in the Cloud - What does that mean for the Data Professional?
An overview of what makes Microsoft's cloud services different.
State of Colorado (case study video)
Learn how  Colorado reduced  IT costs.
Fact Based Comparison of Hosted Services: Google vs. Microsoft
A comprehensive side-by-side comparison of products and services.
Eyes on the Clouds
Microsoft can help drive efficiency in your cloud investment.
GlaxoSmithKline Leads the Way With Microsoft's cloud services
Microsoft's cloud services can help your business reduce costs and make your IT
department more efficient.
Coca-Cola  Embraced Microsoft Software-plus-Services to Unify Their Workforce
Learn how to improve your business' efficiency.
Spotlight on Innovations
Learn about the latest energy, mobile-technology, personalized-medicine, and
homeland security advancements that are poised to impact our future.
Career Resources
Looking for a new job or career path?
Visit Technology Review's Career Resources section to search for jobs, read
advice from our experts, or find a continuing-education program suited to your
career goals.
Technology Review Research Panel
Technology Review has built a community of experts who want to share their
opinions about technology-related products and services. We are now opening up
membership -- and hope you will participate. We're asking for your honest
opinion via online surveys. As a thank-you, each time you participate, we'll
reciprocate with information, cash, and other rewards. Please join today!

If you cannot view the HTML newsletter, click here to read it at our website.
You are currently subscribed to the Daily Update Newsletter as
daya...@yahoo.com.
To unsubscribe or change your e-mail address, click here.
This email was sent by: MIT Technology Review 1 Main Street, 7th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02142 USA
Copyright 2010 Technology Review, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Kirim email ke