Progress report:

We are receiving your messages but our system is failing to recognize
them as belonging to a new list. It took me a while to find them since
gg1 is not logged the same way as regular inbound messages. I will
take the sorting engine out back into the parking lot and try to
"talk" some sense into it. Then we will reprocess a bunch of data.
Stay tuned, but my prediction is results won't be visible until next
weekend. Again, thanks for the problem report.

-Jeff

Note to self -- example message is numbered 267742.