Smeagol, your list will show up fine in a day or two. You were unlucky enough to catch mail-archive in the middle of a large hardware upgrade and server relocation. New mail processing was disabled during the upgrade to make sure the service wouldn't lose any mail. It is now processing the backlog of mail and you should expect your new list to operate normally within a couple days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

On the plus side, the new hardware is in place and has better RAID protection for all of the lists.

This is as good a time as any to introduce myself to the list. I'm a friend of Jeff Breidenbach's and I am now working with him on mail-archive to reduce his workload and to help make improvements to the service. I'll be happy to provide any support and to field suggestions.

Thanks.

Jeff Marshall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]