-----Original Message-----
From:  Eric Vaughan -- illustro Systems
Date:  6/1/04 9:20 am
To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subj:  [Gossip] Mail Archive

I just added one of our lists to the mail archive by adding
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to the subscription list. The list is called
BLTECH. I sent a test message shortly after the subscription, and it showed
up, but ever since then (1 week), none of the other messages posted on the
list are showing up. Ideas or pointers would be appreciated.

Eric Vaughan

illustro Systems International, LLC

                         --- See The Light---

Visit www.illustro.com to experience:

         z/Web-Host -- Easy Web-enabling for your Mainframe

         z/XML-Host -- Easy XML Enablement for your Mainframe

Tel: +1.214.800.8900  Fax: +1.214.800.8989