Jeff Breidenbach and I would love to have everyone's feedback on a beta version of a new look for The Mail Archive:

    http://unagi.mail-archive.com:8080/

We'd like to open the floor to criticisms, complaints, bugs, overall impressions, etc. We only have two partial list archives to look at on this beta site. We can add some more if it would help people comment on it.

This is not a functional overhaul; for the most part, it is cosmetic. We are switching to a full CSS design which will gives us all (Jeff and I, as well as all of you soon) a lot of flexibility.

We aren't rushing to push this out to the live site. We'll take the time to hear people's comments and to see how we can fix things up as nice as possible before we roll this out.

Thanks.

Jeff Marshall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]