We have signed up The Mail Archive with the Postini virus & spam blocking service.
We're trying it out for a month to see how well it works.

We activated it over the weekend.  Please alert us if you think a message may have
been blocked.  We are sifting through the quarantined messages to look for false
positives and have been finding a scattered few messages that should've gone through.
We've noticed it with an MSN group and some non-english messages.  We are whitelisting
where appropriate.

On the plus side, it's already blocked about 300 virus messages in two days, along
with 500 get-rich, prescription drug, random garbage spam  messages.

Jeff Marshall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]