Hi all,

While we reponded to Filip individually, this seems like a good
opportunity to remind everyone of The Mail Archive's policy. We don't
edit or remove individual messages. Lists uncomfortable with this
policy should not be using the service.

There are two main sets of anti-spam measures designed to reduce
abuse. One is to prevent harvesting - things like email address
obfuscation. Another is basic spam filtering on inbound messages to
The Mail Archive; the service is designed to archive list messages,
not the random spam and virus that currently flood the internet. These
measures are automated, technically necessary, and not guaranteed to be
perfect. They do not represent editorial control.

Finally, we prefer and expect to mostly interact with list
administrators rather than directly with individual end users. This
makes logistical sense, the list admin should be involved anyway for
most issues.

Cheers,
Jeff