I'm a new subscriber to the gossip list but I am a long time MLM manager
(my main list is 11+ year old cohousing-L with 500 active subs and average
140 messages/month now hosted with mailman with Mhonarc archives at
http://www.tigertech.net )

Preliminary question:  Where are the gossip list archives?

I was searching the mailman-users archives at http://www.mail-archive.com/
and found a message of interest:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg25462.html :