Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 2:36 AM
Subject: Website not Compliant

Ms. Shah,

I have visited www.mail-archive.com/wahome@topica.com/msg00333.html this web page is not compliant and must be remove.  The web page is not FTA or FDA approved and we would appreciate, if it could be remove.  This email is intended to prevent any FTA or FDA intervention with you.  Please comply.

I will be visiting this web page on December 13th.

Regards,

Ann Mathers

Supervisor, MAP

---