Strange, I thought I'd taken care of that. We just finished
a massive import of historical data from the Apache Foundation,
I wonder if this affected anything.

Anyway, I've just manually deleted myfaces-user and myfaces-dev,
and regenerated the list of lists. So it should be completely
fixed as of right now. Thanks for the problem report and let me
know if you notice any other anomalies.

Thanks,
Jeff