-----Original Message-----
From:  Will Allen
Date:  3/1/06 11:49 pm
To:  gossip@jab.org
Subj:  [Gossip] List not showing up

Hi guys,

About 24 hours ago I subscribed the archive site to
IntSci@learningforsustainability.net

I cannot see anything showing up, yet there have been a few messages through
the list. I have searched and can't find any sign of headers with header

Apologies from an impatient first time user. should I just wait, or can I do
anything else to support the archiving of messages through the archive site.

thanks
Will