http://www.mendicott.com/green-travel/resources.htm

Jeff,

Thank you for your attention to my inquiry about "change to font and
formatting" as well as for your mail-archive.com service.  However,
in this case you are mistaken.  The green-travel group is one of the
most highly regarded specialty travel groups on the Internet.
green-travel is the oldest and largest specialty travel group of any
kind on the Internet since 1991, and today with 1274 subscribed
members.  I have been online since 1985, and wrote the first book
about travel information on the Internet, The Electronic Traveler in
1994.  My webliography lists constitute unique and relevant research
into the subject.  If you are determined to move ahead with this,
then I will of course stop using your service; however, I will ask
that you also remove my archives from your pages with google
advertising.

Good day from Byron Bay,

 - Marcus Endicott
   http://www.mendicott.com

--- Jeff Breidenbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Marcus,
>
> Thank you for the problem report. However, there is a far more
> serious issue with the list archive in question. The messages you
> have posted to green-travel (such as 03310) are spam - specifically
> link spam solely intended to screw with rankings on the global
> internet search engines.
>
> First, life is short for this type of crap; please find something
> more productive to do. Second, it won't work anyway. If you look at

> the HTML source of a message page, all links have the
rel="nofollow"