Hmmm...

I took a look at the formatting problem Marcus was talking about,
which is a text reflow problem; shows up when the browser window
is relatively narrow. As an experiment, I bumped the CSS entry for
msgBody from width:60% to width:75%

Does this break anyone? Look in particular on message pages for
reflow problems, overlapping text, or the ad getting pushed into a
weird position; especially for Internet Explorer with a narrow window.
If no serious problems are reported, we'll make the change permanent.

The reason to hem in the msgBody block is to keep it from screwing
up the flow (msg on left, ad on right). Since the ad is a fixed width in
pixels, what I really want is 100% - 160px, but that's not supported even
in CSS2. I just checked the spec.

-Jeff