Thanks everyone for public and private feedback. Graphical
summation here for the moment. Did I miss or misunderstand
anything?

http://mail-archive.com/feedback.png

>> Access keys should
>> also be defined to do similar.
>
>And that would be really nice. (but they should also be advertized,
>maybe using a link/icon next to the navigation buttons.

Christian, can you show me an example? We've had access keys for
a very long time, they are listed in the FAQ. I doubt they get much use.
Also is it better to do a javascript version where hitting a plain 'n' key
takes you to the next message as well as the Alt-n access key?

-Jeff