I experienced the same issue when uploading an 18MB csv.  I compressed it
to about 2MB and then it worked fine.

We're big fans of Google drive here at Minnesota.

Regards,

Justin Dale
Manager - Research Development and Support
University of Minnesota
Academic Health Center - Office of Information Systems
Phone: 612.624.9747
Fax: 612.624.7458
jd...@umn.edu