From: Campbell, James R
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 11:37 AM
To: McClay, James C; Russ Waitman
Cc: gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu
Subject: 2014 Epic User Group meeting session

Unfortunately today  is the deadline for Epic UGM proposals.  I am including
draft of a session I am planning to submit and ask any of our team that would
like to participate to review the enclosed, respond back to me by 5PM CDT with
comment and intent as well as personal credentials for the abstract.

Jim Campbell

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.