To recap here is the list from UMN:

1) New project manager hired within AHC-IS to formally manage several
projects occurring concurrently with PCORI.
2) 2 new Informatics consultants starting this month that would be involved
with the data request service and data delivery.
3) Extensive mapping of labs to standard terminology of LOINC
4) Extensive mapping of medications to standard terminology of Rx Norm
5) The LOINC hierarchy and NDF-RT hierarchy is used for labs and
medications in i2b2.
6) Currently, have included lab order results and medication orders in i2b2
7) Internally, also mapped departments to locations and continue to clean
out.
8) Initiated efforts to look at flow sheet data and would like to include
it in i2b2 eventually.
9) From the technical side, set up automatic processes for monthly
medications update, working on several optimization processes for loads,
etc.
10) Recently received the NAACCR (tumor registry file) for breast cancer
and will be looking at that next.
11) The de-identification plan has been formalized at the UMN. Internal
conversations with data governance to allow de-identified data sets to be
removed from the data shelter.
12) The recent inclusion of the MN Death Index Data and it's significantly
enhanced the value of our CDR as well as the service it provides for
researchers and registries.

Thanks,
Supreet

Regards,