UTHSCSA analyst for PopMedNet:
Angela Bos
b...@uthscsa.edu<mailto:b...@uthscsa.edu>

From: gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu
[mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of Verhagen, Laurel A
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 5:45 PM
To: gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu
Subject: GPC: PCORnet DRN - Site Contacts C4

After initially deferring the distributed approach, we’re coming back to
providing the information requested below.

Please provide contact information for the individuals identified on the DEV
call today:

CMH/Cerner: complete (Apathy, Meyer)
IOWA: add Prakash - need contact information
KUMC: add Brandon Hamlin - need contact information
MCRF: complete (Verhagen)
MCW: complete (Kowalski)
UMN: complete (Dale)
UNMC: add Mike Munns - need contact information
UTSCA: add TBD - need contact information
UTSW: complete (Morrison)
WISC: add Keith Wanta - kwa...@uwhealth.org<mailto:kwa...@uwhealth.org>?

Analyst with email is required; Investigator can be skipped or included.

Thanks,
Laurel