From: gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu
[mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of Bonnie Westra
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 7:32 AM
To: Dan Connolly
Cc: gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu; PCORnet Data Standards, Security, and Network
Infrastructure Task Force
Subject: Re: parseable spreadsheet version of CDM 2.x?

If this helps, I started filling out the template for UMN to respond.  It may
not have the detail you want but feel free to use if it is helpful

Bonnie L. Westra, PhD, RN, FAAN, FACMI
Associate Professor, University of Minnesota,
School of Nursing & Institute for Health Informatics
Director, Center for Nursing Informatics
Location - WDH 6-155
P - 612-625-4470, Fax - 612-625-7091
email - westr...@umn.edu<mailto:westr...@umn.edu>
Mail - WDH 5-140, 308 Harvard St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Dan Connolly