I was able to successfully install on a clean 1.7.03a VM.  The new 1.7.04
VM did not work.

On 1704, it looks like for some reason, it failed to add the line to the
i2b2_loader.js file for the rdatabuilder plugin.  Once I added it, it
shows up in the client and I can run the plugin. And it¹s placing .json
files in the queue so I think other than the i2b2_loader.js file, it works
on 1704.

Phillip