From: Tim Meyer <tme...@umn.edu<mailto:tme...@umn.edu>>
Date: Friday, January 16, 2015 at 1:18 PM
To: "gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu<mailto:gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>"
<gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu<mailto:gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>>
Subject: NAACCR dates in i2b2

I'm wondering how other sites are representing dates from NAACCR in i2b2.

At UMN all our observation_fact records from NAACCR are loaded with a
start_date of the date_of_diagnosis.  We are also loading facts that have
concept_cd values like "NAACCR:390|YYYYMMDD"
for all 3 date fields.

I appreciate any input that can be provided.

Thanks,

--

Tim Meyer
Programmer / Analyst