Just an FYI that CDM v3 is already being created and will be seeking comments
next month.

Phillip

From: Jenny Ibarra <jenny.iba...@duke.edu<mailto:jenny.iba...@duke.edu>>
Date: Monday, March 16, 2015 at 12:56 PM
To: Jenny Ibarra <jenny.iba...@dm.duke.edu<mailto:jenny.iba...@dm.duke.edu>>
Subject: PCORnet CDM Development Update

Dear PCORnet Colleagues,

As we discussed during today’s DSSNI TF CDRN Member call, development of the
next version of the CDM is underway. Given that more than minor changes and
additions will be made to this version of the CDM to support our use case
(ADAPTABLE) for participating sites, this next version will be CDM v3.0 (rather
than v2.1). In order to meet timelines, we anticipate the release of a draft
version of the PCORnet CDM in late March/early April for comment. We will
follow the same review process as was completed for v2.0 (see attached). Two
identical “Stakeholder Input Session” webinars will be offered in late April.
Calendar invitations are forthcoming.

Regards,
Jenny

Jenny C. Ibarra, RN, MSN