I can comment on research goals. Treatment was one of the high priority data
elements for cohort characterization (based on survey of group members). While
there are other data elements needed for cohort characterization, we selected a
few that were the most important to get started on first. Treatment and
ER/PR/HER2 receptor status were the most important.

Sent from my iPhone