Thanks for getting the ball rolling, Nate. I went over our business and made
some adjustments.

Note in particular that I dropped items where I couldn't find an update shared
with the group.  Reminder: if anyone wants something on the agenda, please send
mail or update a ticket before 10am Monday. You can, of course, ask to have
something added when we review the agenda at the beginning of the call, but
things work better if materials are available in advance.

  1.  Convene, take roll, review records and plan next meeting.

     *   ​Meeting ID and access code:
817-393-381<https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/817393381>; call +1
(571) 317-3131

     *   roll: all 10
DevTeams<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/wiki/DevTeams>
represented?

        *   KUMC, CMH, UIOWA, WISC, MCW, MCRF, UMN, UNMC, UTHSCSA, UTSW, (MU),
(IU)

        *   Reminder - put institution after your name on the GoToMeeting
(preferences)

     *   meeting notes
(#12<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/12>): previous
notes OK? today's scribe: Nate A (Cerner/CMH) comments on the agenda? chair
dropped items where no update was available as of ~T-24hrs

        *   recent tickets opened/closed FYI:

           *
#165:<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/165> PopMedNet @
UTSW - closed

           *   #270<http://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/270>
- Port Q1 QA query to Oracle opened

           *   note also recent ticket comments
report<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/report/13>

     *   Next Meeting April 28th: scribe?

  2.  #78 Shared GPC RxNORM/NDFRT medications
ontology<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/78> re-opened;
also #236<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/236>

     *   Nate sent list of non-SCDF
codes<http://listserv.kumc.edu/pipermail/gpc-dev/2015q2/001525.html> to group

  3.  #158 Usable LOINC Labs - March 27
comment<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/158#comment:28>
proposes that  Jan 19
details<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/158#comment:20>
suffice

     *   KUMC’s experience is positive so far, though we haven’t released

     *   is what’s on babel consistent with Jan 19 details?

  4.
milestone:data-quality3<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/milestone/data-quality3>

     *   #270 (Port Q1 QA query to Oracle)
closed<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/270#comment:2>

  5.  milestone:bc-survey-cohort-def
(depgraph<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/depgraph/ticket/227>):

     *   #271<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/271>
IRB-wait

     *   #264<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/264>
confirm governance and workflow: ~7 sites responded

  6.  Milestone:
obesity-survey-def<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/milestone/obesity-survey-def>

     *   #252 test results from
wisc<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/252#comment:5>

  7.
milestone:cohort-char1<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/milestone/cohort-char1>

     *   #258<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/258>
volunteer to take a whack at breast cancer treatment from NAACCR?

  8.  #242<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/242> - Nate
A. asks Apr 16 “where can we find the necessary attachments and code to attempt
this? ...”

  9.  milestone:data-domains3 currently has no due date; is that OK? are there
any customers waiting?

--
Dan