From: Russ Waitman [mailto:rwait...@kumc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:14 AM
To: 'Mandl, Kenneth'; Borromeo, Charles; 'Campbell, James R';
GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU; 'McClay, James C (jmcc...@unmc.edu)'
Cc: Murphy, Shawn N.; Rachel Hess (rachel.h...@hsc.utah.edu); Klann, Jeffrey G.
Subject: RE: PCORI CDM V3 vote

Thanks for sharing the PaTH perspective Chuck.

As  previously mentioned, GPC code for this has been up for others to review
and contribute
https://bitbucket.org/gpcnetwork/gpc-pcornet-cdm

Also largely SQL and py.

Other related PCORnet code is at the higher level folder; recent work on QA of
data for the cohort and survey work
https://bitbucket.org/gpcnetwork

Russ