Phillip/Hubert/All,

I'm working to implement GPC billing modifiers at KUMC.  I'm aiming for what's
in Babel under "GPC: Diagnosis #63\Modifiers\Billing Diagnosis\" (screenshot
attached).  It seems that what's there represents the latest GPC decision
unless I'm missing part of the discussion.

I've been reviewing Diagnoses Modifiers for data attribution
(#90)<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/90> - thanks to
guidance from Phillip and others I think I see where in Clarity to get the need
data.  However, I did want to check on primary/non-primary diagnosis modifier
for admit diagnosis.  Did you assume that when "LINE" = 1 in
"HSP_ACCT_ADMIT_DX" that it's the primary admit diagnosis and that all other
"LINE" values are non-primary?  For discharge diagnosis (from
"HSP_ACCT_DX_LIST") the Clarity Data Dictionary 2014 explicitly says this -
"LINE" = 1 is primary and all others are non-primary.  But for admit, it
doesn't say this explicitly.

Thanks for your help!

For reference, here's what I plan to do based on the ticket/e-mail discussion
and the Clarity documentation to implement the diagnosis modifiers I see in
Babel (screenshot attached).

Admit: HSP_ACCT_ADMIT_DX
- Primary/Non-Primary: Primary is `LINE` = 1 like for discharge?

Discharge: HSP_ACCT_DX_LIST
- Primary/Non-Primary: Primary is `LINE` = 1 - non-primary are the rest
- Present on admission: `FINAL_DX_POA_C` flag

Professional: `ARPB_TRANSACTIONS`
- Primary/Non-Primary: `PRIMARY_DX_ID` indicates the Primary diagnosis.
`DX_TWO_ID`, `DX_THREE_ID`...`DX_SIX_ID` are non-primary.

Screenshot from Babel attached:
[cid:image001.png@01D0A299.78040610]

Thanks again!

Regards,