I believe the version of our cancer cases ontology on babel is outdated.
However, I'm not sure our most recent version conforms to the standard
paths you listed.  You will need to forgive me as one of the people who
helped with this is no longer on the team so I'm trying to put the pieces
back together.  I've attached a spreadsheet with the record output from our
i2b2 ontology table for the example you provided.  Would you mind creating
a new line that represents what the correct values should be for each
column?  This would be a tremendous help in our efforts to correct it.
Thanks.

Regards,

Justin Dale
Manager - Research Development and Support
University of Minnesota
Academic Health Center - Office of Information Systems
Phone: 612.624.9747
Fax: 612.624.7458
jd...@umn.edu