From: Nathan Graham
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:20 AM
To: 'GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU'
Cc: Russ Waitman
Subject: Babel upgrade plans: Possible brief downtime today

All,

I believe the newly upgraded Babel image is ready to "go live".  I plan to
switch the DNS record to point to the newly upgraded image this afternoon.
There may be a brief downtime (though I don't think there will be).

The specific bug I was aiming to fix was that the "On or before" option for
temporal relationships was missing.  That option now appears in version 1.7.06
(see GPC ticket 305
comment:12<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/305#comment:12>).

I'll another e-mail to gpc-dev letting everyone know when the change is
complete.

Regards,

Nathan