From: Russ Waitman [mailto:rwait...@kumc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 3:28 PM
To: 'Morris, Michele'
Cc: Klann, Jeffrey G.; Murphy, Shawn N.; GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU; Rachel Hess
(rachel.h...@hsc.utah.edu)
Subject: RE: Data Model Comparison - To send to PCORI and NCATS leadership

Hi Michelle,
I am trying to understand context.  Are you asking me for a GPC interpretation
of how we're populating those modifiers?   We're trying to steer our ontologies
in alignment with  Jeff Klann's SCILHS work so we have a shot at linking up for
also CTSA/NIH purposes but the tickets on our wiki wrt modifiers for PCORnet
characteristics are I think largely tracked in
https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/query?group=status&milestone=data-domains3

So you can see a couple tickets commenting on those diagnoses and modifiers.
Nathan may also have a quick pointer to our ETL code.
Russ