forked the SCILHS repositories on
github/njgraham<https://github.com/njgraham>).  I think I'm seeing the same
race vs. ethnicity issue you logged (Ethnicity issue
#1<https://github.com/SCILHS/i2p-transform/issues/1>).  See comment in
PCORNetLoader_ora.sql, around line
800<https://github.com/njgraham/i2p-transform/blob/master/Oracle/PCORNetLoader_ora.sql#L800>.

Anyway, most of my changes thus far have been stubs, etc. to just get the code
running but I've tried to add TODOs/comments as I go.  I suspect some of the
TODOs may turn in to issues I log and others I'll remove as I figure out what's
going on.

Have you ended up making more changes than you noted in the thread below?  Do
you have your changes shared somewhere?

Thanks!

Regards,

Nathan