From: gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu
[mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of McDowell, Bradley D
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 11:08 AM
To: <gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>
Subject: gpc-dev agenda item for 3/8

Our oncology registry uses the CNExT software, and we were wondering if other
sites also use this tool. It would be helpful to know how other sites transfer
data from that system to i2b2. Could we discuss this at the 3/8 dev group call?

Brad

Bradley D. McDowell, Ph.D.
Director, Population Research Core
Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center

5240 MERF | The University of Iowa | Iowa City, IA | 52242
Office: 319-384-1768