From: gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu
[mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of Michael Prittie
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 3:48 PM
To: Kowalski, George; <gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>
Subject: Re: PROD_P02_DQA_FDPRO_DIAQ_NSD6_r001 SAS query

Hi George,
The CDMv3 spec says the following
(ref<http://www.pcornet.org/pcornet-common-data-model/>):

NETWORKID - This identifier is assigned by DSSNI operations
NETWORK_NAME - Descriptive name of the network
DATAMARTID - This identifier is assigned by DSSNI operations
DATAMART_NAME - Descriptive name of the datamart

Our network id is GPC and our datamart id is KUMC.  I believe the associated
name fields would then be Greater Plains Collaborative and University of Kansas
Medical Center respectively.

Best,
Michael Prittie
Biomedical Informatics Software Engineer
Division of Medical Informatics
University of Kansas Medical Center