Hi,

I was given a link within redcap.gpcnetwork.org to submit the Height+Weight
query.  I believe the contact person is Alex Bokov in San Antonio on this
project.

The result "R Data Builder" file that we just created (an SQLITE file, ".db"
file), far exceeds the 200MB file size limit that I see posted as the limit in
the RedCap upload tool.  THe file is 4.2GB, or 4,200+ MB.

It contains 9.6 million facts for 17,000+ patients, and has information on 409
different concept-codes.  The previous submission had only 35 concept-codes
which were mostly demographic.

So ... I am hoping for some insight on how to get this information submitted,
so that it can be analyzed.

Jay Pedersen, M.A.
Department of Pathology/Microbiology
University of Nebraska Medical Center
985900 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha NE  68198-5900
402-559-9487<tel:402-559-9593> (office)
402-739-3496<tel:402-350-7851> (mobile)

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.