From: Arterburn, David [mailto:arterbur...@ghc.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:34 AM
To: McClay, James C <jmcc...@unmc.edu>
Cc: Anau, Jane <ana...@ghc.org>; Buzalko, Russell J <russell.buza...@unmc.edu>
Subject: RE: Wave 1 individual level query timeline

BTW - Jim,
Here is my current list of GPC sites and where they stand... please review and
confirm.

Here's my current list of Aim 1 query eligible DMs:
GPC (University of Kansas)
GPC (Marshfield Clinic)
GPC (U Iowa)
GPC (UW Madison)

This is my current list of Research Ready DMs that we still need to receive a
SSDC query on before we send them an Aim 1 query:
GPC (Med Coll Wisconsin) - not likely to be able to respond
GPC (UT San Antonio) - not likely to be able to respond
GPC (UT SW Med Ctr) - data problems fixed, refreshed, awaiting SSDC response

Not eligible for queries:
GPC (U of Nebraska) GROUP 2 (no access to DRN OC resources at this time)

--David